Thursday, June 18, 2009

Intriguing Read

Good morning ladies,

I am an avid reader of The Writing Addict's Blog On The Road To Queendom. She has a recent post titled "Oppressed Hair" & told me it's okay to share. So please stop by her blog & check out this post. The excerpt is written by Alice Walker.
http://www.ontheroadtoqueendom.com/2009/06/oppressed-hair.html

It's a bit lengthy so make sure you have time to read it. I was intrigued by it & felt some of what she had written was my personal experience with going natural & finding myself during this transition. I'm sure if you read this post it will touch you in some way as well.

Happy Reading & Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Gigglz said...

Thanks for letting us know its out there, I will definitely read it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. Will definitely have a look.

Locs2Envy said...

Congratulations on your daughters graduation. As a member of the corrections family myself, I can say that it is a wonderful thing to see "us" cross the high school threshold.