Monday, June 20, 2011

Poor Neglected Blog





Hello blog world! lol






I haven't written since November!! Well I'm so consumed with knitting who has time to write! Not to mention nothing fabulous has really been going on with my hair. I wanted to write in though since my 3 yr mark is approaching. So here's a quick synopsis of what's been going on with me. Knitting, knitting, & more knitting, LOL, didn't I say I was obsessed? Yep I am obsessed with the needles. I've been making tons of items. All of my friends received knitted gifts for Christmas & I've also sold several items. I also did another 30 day detox this year in March & got down to my lowest weight in over 20 yrs!! I feel great & my skin & body loves me for it! Now I'm fighting to keep the weight off, the fat girl inside is fighting to get back out. LOL



I wish I could post all of the pics of things I've been knitting, I take photos of it all to keep a photo journal of all my projects. Here are a few things & one shot of me going to the Eric Benet & Kem concert from this past weekend. Lawd I hope I still have readers!!! LOL
Have a great summer because I probably won't write again anytime soon. LOL, you know, busy knitting but you can always catch me on facebook!!!


1 comment:

JUST Euphoria said...

Hey New2locs! thanks for dropping by, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the white shawl you knitted & how can I get one (girl you gone make me take up knitting)& I also love the grey one to! your locks are coming along nicely! I am a Facebook junkie so who has time to write?? LOL!