Saturday, October 4, 2008

Rainbow Margarita's

Oh my goodness!! Rainbow Margarita's are the bomb!!! Let me tell you why.
Yesterday evening my husband and I met my cousin and her beau at a Mexican Restaurant in Milwaukee called LaFuente's. The first thing my husband does before we're seated at our table is go order a pitcher of Rainbow Margarita's. I guess I should explain that I've had a cold for over a week that seems to come and go, and at this point I'm just coughing relentlessly all day and night! Well let me tell you I didn't cough a lick after having a glass and a half of this stuff! I think it's the perfect elixir for a cold! Did I mention that it's also delicious and potent!

Sandy if you're reading I want you to know that we really enjoyed last night. Earl is a really cool & funny guy. He absolutely knows how to be the life of the party! I think you should keep him too!

No comments: