Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me and 11 Month old Loc's


Today is my birthday & I feel blessed that the Lord has allowed me to see 44 years. So I'm sharing my birthday with my blogger friends! I plan on celebrating in high style later on today. Unfortunately I have to work today that's why you see the uniform shirt in the picture.

I thought I'd share a photo this morning since I was feeling especially chipper this morning and my Ludie Bell was feeling photogenic as well! LOL

I hope all of my blogger friends day will be just as blessed as mine. Do something fun today in honor of New2Loc's birthday! Just kidding, no I'm not!

Be Blessed

7 comments:

msfullroller said...

Happy Birthday and to your locs as well! Have a great day!!

CarmenNC said...

Happy Birthday! I'll see you on twitter!

Nubian1 said...

Happy birthday 2 you, happy birthday 2 you, happy birthday 2 youuuuuu, happy birthday to you!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday beautiful lady! I hope you have a fabulous day! BTW- your shih-tzu looks identical to mine.

JUST Euphoria said...

Happy Birthday! and may God bless you to see another year

new2locs said...

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes ladies! I had a tremendous time for my birthday. Good food, good drinks, & good old fashioned fun singing karaoke with friends all in the comfort of my home.
@Serving Christ I bet you love your dog as much as I do. Shih Tzu's are so personable & love to cuddle.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!