Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's Been A While

Hey Blog Fam!!
I've been away for awhile, just busy, busy, busy!!!! I'm officially what I call a ZumbaHead(lol)! If you're not familiar with Zumba check it out here. I'm so hooked that I am going for my certification this saturday in Chicago. I have my own class lined up on Tues & Thurs & I also attend my best friends classes, she's also an instructor. I attend her classes two to three times a week depending on my work schedule along with also attending bootcamp/kickboxing classes twice a week. So sometimes I'm working out two hours a day & I love it! I'm also participating in a biggest loser challenge in the workplace which has been interesting. I go up & down on the scale from week to week, which I don't understand because I'm working out so much.

I went to DisneyWorld two weeks ago for a week. Who would have thought going to DisneyWorld without children could be so much fun? I took tons of pics, we went to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Universal Studios.
A quick hair update. I LOVE MY LOC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hair is fully loc'd now front to back, no more curly q's. I miss my curly q's though. I love how my hair blows in the wind. I love my length, it's almost shoulder length now I find myself pulling my hair out of my collar now. I'm not sure how long I really want it to get though before I cut it. Here's a few pics from my trip










.

5 comments:

Naturally Sophia said...

Nice color. I'm glad you had fun.

new2locs said...

Thanks Sophia!

JUST Euphoria said...

love the color & your locks look great

The Woman Inside said...

Your locks look awesome and I have to say I covet your color lol

Anonymous said...

just stopping by to say Hi, and your hair looks great... nice, very nice!

Take Care~