Monday, November 10, 2008

As promised!


Ok ladies I told you I would upload pictures of my personal items that my loctician made. We are getting together this week to start the etsy site. I just wanted you to see her work & how talented this lady is!
I know I look tired that's because I was! It was two in the morning. I was going into work at 3 am for overtime. I thought my hair looked cute though. LOL

This choker is made with leather strips, beads & cowrie shells.



A braided choker
Loc jewelry
This is a hairband! Good for those of us who's hair hasn't thickened up yet. I pull my hair up in the top with this when I workout & leave the back down.

8 comments:

The Real Nique said...

Wow, I like the the jewelry. I would definitely rock some of those items. Your hair is cute too!

new2locs said...

I'm glad you like the jewelry! Stay tuned for the site & please pass it on to your friends once we're up & running. It's going to be interesting to see how this goes because she never makes two of the same thing. Some may be similar but most of her items are one of a kind. Everytime I go in her store I overspend! LOL

Earth Mother Guidance said...

When you get the site together I will load her up on my website. She can look it over to make sure that wants to be on the site. Let me know what information to put up and when. www.justlocscharlotte.com

new2locs said...

Charlotte,

Thank you so much! We both are so excited right now! We really appreciate it. As soon as the site is up I will let you know. Once again thank you so much!

Joyce said...

She is definitley talented and those peices are beautiful! I can see myself wearing them.

Tired or not, your hair still looked good. You go girl cause you got it like that!!

Ezme said...

I am loving the jewellery, can't wait for you guys to be up and running!

Stay Blessed

new2locs said...

The store is open but we're still working on it, I can't seem to get the banner up, but there are items loaded up in the store. The store is sheabrojaes.etsy.com Stop by & take a look & let me know what you think! Also I'll be posting pics soon I've been loc'd 3 months now!

hotredsly said...

love the jewelry ,beautiful work of art