Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A LudieBell Update

As you can see Ludie is quite comfortable here at home! LOL
We're all doing pretty good with him here NOW. The husband walked around the house with a scowl on his face for about a week but he's stopped now. I've vowed to bathe Ludie often. To tell you just how much, he's only been here three weeks & he's been to the groomer once & has had two bath's since he's been here. I still don't think that's enough for the husband but he's not getting any more than that. I think it's overkill personally, but I have to do it to keep him happy. I just hope I'm not harming my baby.
That's my other baby in the picture. My only daughter who's graduating from high school in June.

3 comments:

Nubian1 said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Your puppy should only be bathed every 3 or more weeks. I use puppy/dog wipes in between washings.. Washing to often can strip them of their natural oils..

new2locs said...

@Meikmeika - Thanks for the tip I went & bought the wipes & deodorizing spray!

@Nubian1 - Thanks!