Friday, February 27, 2009

Sneak Peak part 2!

I met with my loctician today & she shared with me that we're also putting her hair care line on etsy.

The store is back open just keep in mind that we're still adding items. Unfortunately all of the pictures that I took today were all too large so I had to upload them all on photobucket & resize them. I am not that saavy in this area so it's taking a little time. I'm going to bribe my 17 yr old to finish it up for me. LOL Here are a few more pics for your sampling of my items & the loc oil that my loctician made.

Ladies I have a question. Do any of you know how to get in touch with Cheleski? I wanted to leave a comment on her blog. I'm interested in ordering her book but had some questions. If any of you do please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty!!

Sereni-T said...

Thanks for stopping by my spot. Know that I almost didn't post that because it was so personal but I decided in the end to share it.

You and your consultant are going to make me go broke... :o). I just order almost a hundred dollars worth of stuff from your etsy. I knew I was needing an etsy fix and you all have some beautiful items. I will definitely be shopping again.

new2locs said...

@Meikmeika Thanks for the compliment!
@Sereni-T Thank you so much for your support! It is appreciated, we're just getting started so we're excited about sending your purchases!