Friday, May 15, 2009

I Colored my loc's!

I did it you guys! I couldn't take the gray halo anymore. So since I was scheduled for a retight I called my loctician & let her know what I wanted to do. Of course she instructed me to braid & band my hair. I used the Loreal for Dark Hair it's the same color I've been using since I've been coloring my own hair.

I braided my hair in smaller sections than usual because I wanted to make sure the color got through the braids thoroughly. It seems like it took forever to get it all braided up, excuse the picture's I know I'm not looking the cutest just wanted to show the process as I went along, sort of like an editorial (that is if blogger will let me add the pics the way I want to show them). Then I got my gloves, color, color enhancer, towel and shower cap out & got busy. I got all of the color in my hair. I thought I got it in there pretty good but when I took my hair down the next day I could see in the back that it didn't get through in an entire section in the back. It got on the ends really good though. So here are the results. I realize that it didn't get all the way through in the back I was really more concerned about getting rid of the halo in the front which I was successful at getting rid of yaay! So ladies let me know what you think!

8 comments:

Joyce said...

I like, I like. Really looks good!!

Unknown said...

Awesome!

msfullroller said...

I like the color on you as well.

new2locs said...

Thanks ladies for all of the wonderful comments!

Unknown said...

Looks fabulous!! Great job!

Nubian1 said...

Looks good, hope there wasnt much slippage. I have been using a colour stick inbetween colouring. Really bugging me something rotten. Will be colouring soon myself.

Anonymous said...

I like the color!!! I like the braid pic too...hehe!!

brunsli said...

You look skeptical in the photo, but I think the color looks good on you.