Monday, May 18, 2009

Jerome is that You?

This post is especially for Carmennc of tomokas twist fame her & I were tweeting yesterday & she told the twitter world she saw Jerome. I had to beg to differ because Jerome showed up at my daughter's prom driving a limo! So Carmen here's my sighting of Jerome. You let me know what you think. For you other ladies who stop by my blog on occasion if you're not familiar with who Jerome is he's the character Martin Lawrence sometimes played on his show "Martin"Now I have to tell ya'll how country this dude was. He pulls up by the school, he's talking on his cell phone & he doesn't even get out to let the kids out of the car! Once the kids are out, he heard the crowd calling out to him, which is because everybody saw those country old school finger waves in his hair & his gold teeth & somebody starts shouting Jerome's in the house! So he steps out of the limo & begins posing for the camera's! Can ya'll see his teeth they were gold too! LOL

3 comments:

Carmennc said...

OMG! Thank you so much for posting pictures. "I say Jerome's in house!"

For those who don't know and for those who do - link to Jerome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jp6aRuznCw&NR=1

Kumina said...

I said Jerome in the
ha-oo-aah-oo-ouse watch your mouth! Ha! I didn't know he was real! Where Sha-nay-nay at?

Anonymous said...

You mean....Romee Rome..LOL!!!