Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guess Who's Coming Home?


My dear little Shih Tzu! I guess you're saying so what, so I'll explain the story. My little pooch who I affectionately call "Ludie Bell" hasn't lived with me in over four years. When I got married the husband didn't want my baby to come live with us so my dad took him in. After my dad passed my cousin kept him for me until I got my dad's affairs taken care of. I told the husband that I needed my pooch because he's the last thing that my dad & I shared. He's not happy about it but he'll get over it because Ludie's coming home!

Those of you who aren't dog lovers probably don't understand but he's my baby & I can't wait to pick him up. I've had a dog every since I was a young girl. My dad bought me a poodle after my mom passed away when I was just six years old & he lived for sixteen years! A couple of years later my dad bought another poodle named Nuggets & he lived about 15 years. During the time we had Nuggets I bought Ludie Bell for my daughter, she was six or seven at the time. Ludie is now ten I know we only have a short time left with him so my husband will just have to deal with him being home. I promised the husband that I'll take extra care to keep Ludie clean & fresh smelling & I promised to not let him mess up the yard. LOL

Just a quick word on the locs. I promise an update is coming soon! I'm 5 1/2 months locked now. I can tell that they are thickening up quite nicely & it's even more easy to hide my thin area in the crown of my head. I've taken pics so they will soon follow.

Be Blessed!

3 comments:

hotredsly said...

happy for you girl! my husband don't love Dogs but i told him I am going to get one,I have always love animals and when we met 13 years ago i had a dog who pass away shortly ofter we met.It will all work out I am sure and he may just fall in love with him

Nubian1 said...

Dont worry about hubby....he loves you and he will in due course understand that the dog is your spiritual link to you late father.....plus you made the promise to keep him clean...(he he he) It should be plain sailing. Good luck.

Lady Locs said...

I am so glad you are bringing your baby home, yep I said baby, because our dogs are precious to us. Enjoy your reunion