Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Furniture

I'm a little perturbed right now. Here's why. I purchased furniture late Feb. I bought a two piece sectional w/a large ottoman and a chair. Well we got the sectional & ottoman right away but I had to order the chair, which by the way was not part of the sectional. Well the chair came this past wednesday & I don't like it. Why? Well, 1. It's smaller than what I expected. 2. It has a drawer on the bottom of it that I had no clue about. 3. When you sit on the chair the drawer pops open.
I don't know what I'm going to do, I tried calling my salesman when I got home & he was on his day off. Well let me tell you this store has an all sales final & no refund policy! I spent over $800 on this chair! I'm hoping the salesman, who by the way is the store owner's son, will work with me. Do an exchange or something.
Stay tuned I'll let you know what the outcome will be & if you have any suggestions by all means please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Jaeleah said...

I prefer to buy stylish and good quality of furniture for Overstock... Last Sunday, I got new dresser and coffee table from here!!