Sunday, April 5, 2009

Uh Oh

Sad news! I had an appointment with my loctician saturday, and sadly she told me I have to go back to the banding & braiding routine. ;-( Well let me just tell you what I did. This was my second time washing without banding & braiding, and in my mind I figured I would condition my hair. I said to myself, self, just try it, you're going to get retightened today anyway. Well I shouldn't have done it. My loctician took one look at my hair & said "What is going on with your hair?" My ends got really loose & curly they looked like shirly temple curls. She thinks that she may have to restitch my ends. We're going to wait a couple of weeks & see what my hair does. I just pray that we won't have to do that.
Some good things did come out of my visit though, I left out with a really cute style done by her new braider/stylist Tiffany and I bought some new pieces as well!







The orange set with the copper is a hair tie with matching earrings, a ponytail holder, and her newest creation a Tif Stick! You know those sticks that people stick in their updo's? Well Janela has created her own. It came from an idea of her new braider/stylist Tiffany. These new items should be uploaded on etsy soon so check there often to get yours!

1 comment:

Nubian1 said...

Nice style option...gives you a respite from messing around with the hair. ; 0