Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick Attempt

This is just a quick attempt at a style that I tried last weekend. We were going out with some friends & I was wearing my hair freestyle. Well we were going to an upscale restaurant & I wanted to do something nice to my hair. What I did was pull the back up in the middle & pinned it . Then I took the sides in the back & crossed them over the middle like a basket weave. Then I rolled the top with my steam rollers. It came out really nice. I don't think the pictures really did the style any justice though.

3 comments:

Sereni-T said...

I likey Ms. Lady, thanks for stopping by my spot. I've meaning to take pictures with my earrings and things and post about you guys. Off to work on that right now.

brunsli said...

It looks good! Form the side, it looks like you have a modern bob.

knotsnlocks said...

Cute style. It will especially come in handy as it gets longer and it gets hot.