Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm an Idiot!

You will never guess. My computer didn't go out it was unplugged!!!!!! LMAO
The funny thing about it is I checked the wall to see if it was still plugged in. It was plugged into the wall but had come loose at the connection between the two cords! I feel like such an idiot.

An update on the hair. I got retightened today. I waited 6 weeks & I don't believe I will go that long again. She had a hard time with my new growth it was all snarled up so she spent alot of time separating my hair. Usually it only takes her two hours to retighten me but today it took three & a half hours!

My locktician Janela also made a hairpiece especially for me with my blog name on it, she surprised me with it today. Stay tuned for pictures! And please stop by her etsy site to check out her jewelry and hair ties. http://sheabrojaes.etsy.com/

2 comments:

Titus 2 Thandi said...

LOL LOL LOL!That is so funny!Don't worry, it could happen to anyone!

Earth Mother Guidance said...

Awww. That's kind of sad/funny. Honey, it has happened to all of us at least once.