Thursday, December 18, 2008

Life and Death



To celebrate life and death in the same week can be bittersweet.
I had the pleasure of meeting a set of fraternal twins born into life last week and at the same time had to say goodbye to a friend after a short battle with cancer. Why is it bittersweet? There are two little people who I will have a chance to see grow up and become something special and I get to celebrate the life of a woman who I know lived for the Lord and her two boys.

Christine will be missed but I know that she is resting in the arms of Jesus. She was funny, humorous and she didn't take no mess from nobody! She was an advocate for adoption & she took her sons in & loved them with every part of her being. Christine fought a great fight she stayed strong until the very end. She will be missed by many.
Ava if you get a chance to see this blog I want you to raise those two babies to become someone great.


No comments: