Sunday, October 19, 2008

7 Weeks








This weekend I had an opportunity to do some experimenting with my hair. It's finally getting to a point where it's filling in nicely. Saturday we had an anniversary party to go to & my hair wasn't looking to full in the top so I attempted a mohawk updo. The pics don't really do it justice and neither does the setting of the pics since I took them in the bathroom. LOLLater that night I rolled my hair with the soft spikes for church because I wanted something different & this is what I got. This is not the greatest picture my daughter took it in the living room & it was not very bright in the room. After church I decided to check my mail & guess what was there, my hair tie from Amber Jaye! Thanks for sending my tie so soon I wasn't expecting it that fast. I tried it on & I'm happy to say that I'll be able to wear it. I didn't think my hair was thick enough to sport it yet but here I am yet again trying it on in the bathroom. Hopefully I can think of some nice way to style my hair & wear the tie. I'm waiting on Brunsli to start making her ties again too so I can purchase hers. I'm all about supporting our people! But for those of you who are like me & didn't have an opportunity to purchase one from Brunsli you can get yours from Amber.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it! I've gotten lazy w/styling my hair, but I think i'm going to start trying to do more with it...