Monday, October 27, 2008

8 Weeks

It's my two month anniversary & I don't have any new pics to share! I've been so busy working overtime since we returned from the Virgin Islands that I really haven't had time. Plus working twelve hour days 3 to 4 days a week I'm not really feeling all that attractive. I will share what I've noticed with my hair though.

Some of my ends feel like they are matting & I have found several locks that have balls on the ends. I guess this means I'm entering into the next phase of this lock journey. It really is an exciting journey. My husband thinks I'm crazy. He asked me today why are you always online looking at hair?! LOL I told him I guess I'm possessed! ;-) Also I suppose I'm like all of the other bloggers who say they can't keep their hands out of their hair. I'm constantly playing in it.
Also my hair is also thickening up with the exception of one area in the top of my head. My loctician says it's alopecia. I'm keeping hope alive though, if the hair can come in at the edges where I've never had hair before surely it can grow back there. I hope to have new pics posted soon.

Stay tuned & God Bless

3 comments:

Nubian1 said...

Hi,

I giggled at the part your husband queried you. We are different species, men from Mars women for Venus arent we??

Am coming up to my first month this Friday. Sometimes when am wondering around the hair I swear that some parts are locking!! I too noticed that on my right temple where hair was a little sparce......NOT ANYMORE....I too noticed some growth....so its ALL GOOD!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I get like that too....looking at all the sisterlocks pics online..I don't know, it keeps me inspired...though it can be addicting! ;-)

new2locs said...

Honestly I think my hubby thinks I'm crazy because he just has this look on his face, usually it's after I've been online for a couple of hours!

That's great that you've noticed the growth in the temple area also, continue to watch it, it will keep getting thicker. Mine's has I'll be posting pics to compare to the first pic I took of that area.