Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vacation in St. Thomas

What an experience. This morning while checking in at the ticket counter we were surprised to see that we had to pay for our bags. Ok we have no choice but to accept the fact that we have to pay $15 per bag! I had heard that you had to pay for additional bags after the first but to pay for your first bag? Then we board our plane & they come around with the "complimentary" beverages which aren't complimentary anymore! $2 for soda & water?! WTF!!!! I rode that plane all the way here hacking because I refused to pay $2 for a 16oz bottle of water!

Needless to say we arrived safely. St. Thomas is a beautiful place, so serene. Since I'm using my camera on my phone I won't be able to post pics until I get home. I refuse to pay 25 cents per text to upload pics so stay tuned!

No comments: